Molecular SieveDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
- Delivery term:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Validity to:
- Last update:
- Browse the number:
- Beijing Huatai Yinhai International Building Materials Co.,Ltd By certification [File Integrity]
RM808, #15, No.1, Tianxing Street, Liangxiang, Fangshan District, Beijing, China
- Website: http://www.huataispacers.com/ http://www.lust-forever.com/com/huataiyinhai/
Our company is one of the enterprise in China to have Attapulgite Clay Engineering and Technical Research Center. Nowadays, the enterprise has developed a series of products including desiccant for insulating glass, desiccant for cargo, “non chloride” desiccant and desiccant for packing with the annual production capacity of 10, 000 tons.
The company has passed ISO9001 and ISO14001 Quality and Environmental Systems certification,ROHS and other SGS certificates.
The company has a professional sale team and our products have been sold throughout the country. The products also have been exported to Canada, United Kingdom, India and some other countries. Both desiccant be appraised by the customers both home and abroad.
(1) Removal of CO2 and moisture from air (air pre-purification) and other gases.
(2) Separation of enriched oxygen from air.
(3) Removal of mercaptans and hydrogen sulphide from natural gas.
(4) Removal of mercaptans and hydrogen sulphide from hydrocarbon liquid streams (LPG, butane, propane etc.)
(5) Catalyst protection, removal of oxygenates from hydrocarbons (olefin streams).
(6) Removal of n-chained compositions from aromatics.
(7) Production of bulk oxygen in PSA units .
(8) Production of medical oxygen in small scale oxygen concentrators
Molecular Sieve 13X is the sodium form of the type X crystal and has a much larger pore opening than the type A crystals. It will adsorb molecules with a kinetic diameter of less than 9 Angstrom (0.9 nm) and exclude those larger.
It also has the highest theoretical capacity of the common adsorbents and very good mass transfer rates. It can remove impurities too large to fit into a type A crystal and is commonly used to separate nitrogen from oxygen.